China’s oldest and largest trade fair is bracing for a new form of “cloud exhibition” from June 15 to 24 as part of efforts to stabilize global supply and industrial chains. Here’s a full guide on how to attend this year`s online session of the fair!
The Canton Fair, also known as the China Import and Export Fair, was held every spring and autumn in Guangzhou, capital of southern China’s Guangdong Province, since its founding in 1957, and has been seen as a barometer of China’s foreign trade.
This year, the 127th Canton Fair is to be held online from June 15 to 24. It will provide around-the-clock services, including online exhibition, promotion, business docking and negotiations.
Meanwhile, exhibitors are jumping on the live streaming bandwagon to accelerate digital transformation, while some enterprises move the studio to their workshops to exhibit assembly lines for customers worldwide.
Now buyers are able to register and login to the Buyer Service Platform. According to the Canton Fair, overseas buyers who have completed registration (with complete company information) are allowed to:
So how to log in to the platform and use it well? Let’s check the full guide
△ Video: Easy registration for online Canton Fair
- Browse exhibitors’ online stores and the Supply & Demand Hall
- View the details of exhibits
- Watch live streams that are available to overseas buyers
- Communicate via instant messaging
- Make negotiation appointments
For overseas buyers that have attended before
If you are an overseas regular buyer having attended the Canton Fair before, you can verify your identity with your Overseas Buyer Badge or BEST Account information and log in to the platform directly.
Official web: https://www.cantonfair.org.cn/en/
- With Overseas Buyer Badge
1. Click “Buyer” on the Buyer Service Platform login page.
2. Go to the overseas buyer verification page, fill in your Buyer Badge Information and click “Continue”.
3. Once the verification is successful, you can reset your email and password, and click “Confirm” to complete settings.
4. Click “Log In” on the result page to continue.
5. Log in to the platform with your email and password.
If you have registered on the Buyer E-service Tool platform (BEST platform), you can log in with that account. After that, you need to complete your information.
If you have not submitted your company info, here are the steps to join or create a company: Overseas Buyer → Create Company/Join Company.
If your company information is incomplete, please click “Complete Company Information” to complete it and then submit the information to go to the overview page.
After completing your company info and personal info, you can post sourcing requests.
For new overseas buyers
If you are a newly registered overseas buyer to the Buyer Service Platform, you can log in to the platform with your verified email.
If your account is associated with a third-party social media account such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WeChat, you can scan the QR code for login.
1. Click “Buyer Register” → “Overseas Buyer” to enter the registration page.
2. Fill in your basic information, the issuing country/region of your passport and the name on your ID.
3. Enter your email to receive a verification code, enter the code and click “Submit”.
4. Complete your company info and personal info.
The fair has set 16 categories and 50 exhibition sections, displaying millions of products of 25,900 exhibitors online.
Foreign buyers can register on the 24-hour livestreaming platform and start purchase negotiations at any time during the exhibition period, as all enterprises are exempted from paying exhibition fees to bolster international trade and yield win-win results.
If you have any question about the Canton Fair, please feel free to contact us. HACOS can always provide you the best business and trading solution!
In order to help you reach the latest update on the global pandemic situation, HACOS has set a quick link on the menu of our WeChat page. Follow us, you can check it whenever you want!
Share to let your friends know!
SOURCE | Xinhua / Canton Fair