Legal Way to Receive USD in China & Invest Overseas!
In order to help the small and medium-sized enterprises to solve the difficulties of developing foreign trade. HACOS introduced a new way to receive USD — China-Market Purchase Trading Mode through the introduction of explaining
Q&A of market purchase.
How can a company succeed in 80 billion export transaction volume with Market Purchase?
1. Development and distinction among 3 types of trading mode, concerning
General Trade, Tourism Purchase and Market Purchase.
2. Why does Market Purchase become more and more popular in export business?
• Ensure validity of the account and collecting foreign exchange in a safe and lawful way.
• Collect foreign exchange with tax exemption directly via Chinese bank accounts, reducing dependency on HK company accounts.
• Invoice is not required on regular Customs Declaration.
• Market Purchase Trading mode is largely encouraged by Chinese government.
3. What is Market Purchase Trading mode?
Economic growth is slowing, business is getting harder and harder, and policy is getting tighter. Investors are looking to add value while fearing market risks.
Easy business is constantly optimizing asset allocation. TYC tells you how to properly allocate assets, how to invest in Thailand, how to achieve wealth growth, financial freedom and ease of doing business.
1. Why asset allocation?
2. Why do ASEAN countries prefer Thailand when investing?
• Friendly political and trade relations between China and Thailand
• Trade and development opportunities in Thailand: Thailand 4.0, One Belt And One Road, EEC
• The company developed together with China and Thailand has achieved good results
3. Mainstream direction of asset allocation in Thailand: real estate
• Advantages of Thai real estate
• Investment in Thailand is conducive to visa application
• Health care and education benefits in Thailand
Thailand real estate, the main channel of global asset allocation:
1. Advantages of real estate investment in Thailand
• Permanent property rights
• Low tax and maintenance costs
• Visa, pension, medical care, education, investment and business
• Income from property purchase (appreciation space of the house and rental income)
2. How to buy property in Thailand?
3. An integrated service organization solves all your problems
• Professional Thai real estate agency -TYC
• Floor flowers and existing buildings
• Follow-up services
• Convenient income settlement
At last, we want to give applause to the two speakers, Leo and Willic for their sharing and explanation. Thank all of the clients who took time out of their busy schedule to come here.