BREAKING! Turkish Restaurant in Xiaobei Was on Fire Last Night!
At 20:30 last night, the fire was extinguished, and the city road was unsealed in two directions, and the traffic basically returned to normal.
According to the report today, the fire was caused by the roaster flue on the first floor of the restaurant, and the billboard on the second floor of the restaurant was ignited. The burning area was about 10 square meters and there were no casualties.
Scene of the fire
At 10:15 on November 17, a fire broke out at the ZARA store on the first floor of ONE LINK WALK Shopping Mall in Tianhe District, Guangzhou. The cause is a short circuit.
At 20 o’clock on the 13th of November, a fire broke out in the residential building on No. 12, Tianhe East Road, Tianhe District. The fire is caused by the mosquito coil igniting the surrounding combustibles.
On the evening of November 1, a 6th floor of a residential building in Huangpu District caught fire. The fire was caused by the burning of the kitchen range hood pipe.
At 2 am on October 25, a fire broke out on the second floor of a 5-storey residential building in Baiyun District because of a circuit problem.
1. Always remember the Chinese fire alarm “119”
2. If you live on the first floor, kneeling on the ground to escape from the house
3. If the fire is still not big, and to ensure your own safety, you can try to extinguish the fire. If you can’t control the fire, you need to find the fire exit quickly and run downstairs.
4. But if the door and the stairs are full of smoke and fire, the fire is too strong and it is not easy to escape. At this time, don’t rush down, but immediately close the door, block the smoke, wait for the rescue opportunity.
5. Do not stay in the bathroom, because the bathroom door and ceiling are mostly made of plastic and glass, it is completely unable to withstand the smoke and high temperature.
Pull out the safety pin;
Pull down the hose and aim at the side rear of the fire point above 1.5 m (if the electrical appliance is on fire, it should be further away);
Press the pressure lever and align it with the fire point and move it horizontally.
Due to the special nature of the fire damage compensation case, in addition to the owner, the staff sometimes have to be jointly and severally liable for compensation or to be solely responsible for compensation.
# Mainly as follows
1. If the loss is not great, civil compensation.
2. If the customer is injured, the store will be liable for compensation.
According to Article 92 of the Law of the P.R.C on Safe Production,
3. If it constitutes a crime of fire, the safety fire department will also pursue criminal responsibility.